When is Florida Drupalcamp?
This year, Florida Drupalcamp 2020 will be held Friday, February 21st through Sunday, February 23rd in Orlando. Friday will be full day trainings. Saturday will be full day sessions, and Sunday will be a mix of sessions and code sprints.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a popular free content management system (CMS). It is used to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Millions of websites are powered by Drupal, including
Drupal is constantly being improved by the hundreds of thousands of dedicated developers that are part of the Drupal Community.
Who organizes this?
Florida DrupalCamp is organized by an all-volunteer team! We're always looking for help. Our goals for organizing Florida DrupalCamp are
- We want to learn and teach about Drupal and other web technologies
- Provide networking opportunities
- We want to have fun!
The agenda will include a full day of presentations, an after-hours party and these session tracks:
- Design, Theming, and Usability
- Development & Performance
- Site Building
- Project Management, Sales & Consulting
- Sessions off the Drupal Island
What does all this cost?
The cost to attend is only $50 during early-bird registration and $75 afterward! Besides a full day of Drupal sessions, you also get a T-shirt, a catered boxed lunch, and an afternoon snack! If you would like to support our local Drupal community further, you can become an Individual Sponsor for only $50. The sponsorship includes a shout-out on our sponsor page. All proceeds will go to offset expenses, help to deter no-shows and make donations to the Florida Drupal User Group or Drupal Association.
What to Bring:
- Your computer/tablet (and power adapter)
- Pen and paper for notes
- Business cards
- Mobile phone (set to vibrate)
- Money for dinner and drinks afterward :)
- An unhealthy love for all things Drupal, open-source, and web
- Power cord and/or power strips to share!
- A camera or video camera (use the #fldc20 hashtag for social media)